Changing property type
To change the property type, click on the plus "+" button next to property (column) and expand the selection of column types.
- Relationship - this property will take on values from another table, creating a relationship in the graph. Learn more in the article on relationships.
- Text - plain text value
- Number - number value, integer or floating point
- Boolean - logical boolean value, yes or no
- URL - plain text, but will be formatted as clickable link
- Date - value will be formatted as date, and editing it will use a date selector
- Date added, date updated - this property won't be editable, but will automatically filled in whenever the node is created or updated
- Image upload, Image URL - image upload will allow you to upload an image for each node. Selecting image URL will let you paste a URL, and it will be formatted as image in the table.
When you create a date property, you'll also be able to choose a date format. Changing date formats will cause all nodes to use this new format.